Minimum five-match ban for racism, FA announce

first_imgRacist or discriminatory abuse by players will carry a minimum five-match ban from next season, the Football Association has announced.The sanction will the “entry level” punishment for the “least serious” discriminatory offences with longer bans for higher level offences.Those found guilty of offences will also have to attend educational programmes.FA chairman David Bernstein said: “Importantly, today’s agreement encompasses all elements of discrimination, not just racial abuse.”last_img

Sumner County area received anywhere from 1.9 to 3.7 inches of rain overnight

first_img Close Forgot password? Please put in your email: Send me my password! Close message Login This blog post All blog posts Subscribe to this blog post’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Subscribe to this blog’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Follow the discussion Comments (2) Logging you in… Close Login to IntenseDebate Or create an account Username or Email: Password: Forgot login? Cancel Login Close WordPress.com Username or Email: Password: Lost your password? Cancel Login Dashboard | Edit profile | Logout Logged in as Admin Options Disable comments for this page Save Settings Sort by: Date Rating Last Activity Loading comments… You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input. +1 Vote up Vote down LiveWell · 220 weeks ago Sure looks like Woods Park to me?? Report Reply 0 replies · active 220 weeks ago +2 Vote up Vote down Zak · 220 weeks ago That pic is from the park not oxford. Report Reply 0 replies · active 220 weeks ago Post a new comment Enter text right here! Comment as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Comments by IntenseDebate Enter text right here! Reply as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Cancel Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Water in Wellington at Woods Park. (Photo by Samson Ledesma).Sumner Newscow report — Samson Ledesma of Wellington took these pictures with his drone at Woods Park in Wellington Thursday.“Water was everywhere,” Ledesma said.According to our Wellington rain source, the town received 1.9 inches of rain during the nightfall hours. This week alone so far there has been 3.7 inches. For the year, we have had 23.5 inches. According to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail and Snow Network, the Belle Plaine-Mulvane area received anywhere from 2.85 to 3.o5 inches of rain in the past 24 hours.Follow us on Twitter.last_img read more

October 30 2002 Welcome to from left Filippo Bi

first_imgOctober 30, 2002 Welcome to [fromleft] Filippo Bisconti, Rosario Bisconti, Salvatore Bisconti, andAngelo Barrale. This group has come from Sicily to instruct ourconstruction crew in a new building technique. [Photo & text: SA] [from left] Octoberworkshoppers Abigail Yeates and Eli Michael withRosario Bisconti. [Photo: Nabuya Katsuura & text: SA] Salvatore Biscontiwith volunteer Shinya Hirawaka and alumni Jeff Buderer. [Photo: nk &text: SA] The sicilian crewcooked a wonderful and authentic lunch for the performance ofMusicantica. [Photo: T & text: SA] This crew hasbrought an additional excitement to the East Crescent construction. [Photo & text: SA]last_img

Bulgarian DTH provider Satellite BG has said it wi

first_imgBulgarian DTH provider Satellite BG has said it will cease broadcasting as of June 1.In a statement on its website, the operator blamed the economic crisis for its closure.The owners of the platform have agreed with Bulgarian telco Vivacom a deal whereby Satellite BG subscribers will be given the option to sign up for Vivacom’s pay TV service. Subscribers that have prepaid for a period after the end of May have been advised to contact Satellite BG’s call centre for details on reimbursement.Satellite BG launched in February 2011 using capacity on the Astra position at 23.5° East, with an offering of about 70 channels, including HD services.last_img

Katja Hofem ProSiebenSat1 and Discoverys German

first_imgKatja HofemProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery’s German joint-venture 7TV’s CEO Alexander Vassilev has strengthened his management team by naming Katja Hofem as co-managing director for content, marketing and partner management and Jochen Cassel as co-managing director responsible for finance, legal and HR.The JV has also named Contanze Gilles as SVP of distribution and partnerships.Hofem will be responsible for the development and production of new formats as well as content purchasing as well as the distribution of TV and on-demand content in cooperation with the channel partners and all marketing and partner management issues.Hofem was previously COO of ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland and managing director of ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland for small and new channel development, responsible for the launch of Xixx and Sat.1 Gold. She had previously been responsible for the development of the DMAX channel at Discovery.Jochen CasselCassel, previously managing director of ProSiebenSat.1 Digital, will become CFO of 7TV on April 1.Gilles will oversee partnerships of the JV and the associated brands 7TV, Maxdome and Eurosport player. She was previously VP of partner channels at Sky Deutschland.The launch of the new 7TV platform is planned for the summer. The streaming outfit will air exclusive content including ProSieben co-produced comedy Check Check.Discovery and ProSiebenSat.1 teamed up to launch the streaming platform, combining ProSiebenSat.1’s 7TV and Maxdome services, Eurosport Player and a range of other content, in June last year.last_img read more